C-600B Duratemp® Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® C-600B Duratemp® thermometer is a direct-mount instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration. Its high temperature range capability exceeds that of most bimetallic thermometers, making it ideal for use on many applications. Usually used with a thermowell, the Duratemp® is ideal for applications with vibration and very high or low temperature.
- Exclusive movementless design; eliminates wear and prolongs product life
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and eliminates parallax
- Display can be rotated 360-degrees for easy readability
- Wide selection of temperature ranges and stem lengths
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (Grade A)
- 4 1/2" stainless steel case
- Everyangle™, direct mount design
The 600B Duratemp® thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
The Ashcroft Wake Frequency Calculator offers a user friendly approach to ensure your thermowell is safe and compatible with your application.