A Legacy of Protection for What Matters Most
With over 165 years of innovation woven into its history, Ashcroft is widely recognized as a global leader in pressure and temperature measurement instrumentation.
Edward Ashcroft founded the company in 1852 with a mission to protect steam-powered industry workers with more sophisticated, reliable instruments. Today, Ashcroft instruments—gauges, thermometers, switches, transducers, transmitters, instrument isolators, diaphragm seals, and control and calibration equipment—are considered a benchmark for temperature and pressure measurement.
Throughout Ashcroft’s history, numerous expansion efforts have led to a significant increase in our global reach as a trusted source for pressure, temperature, and test instruments. Most recent examples include:
- In 2006, we were purchased by our parent company, Nagano Keiki Co. Ltd. of Japan.
- In 2007, we opened a manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China.
- In 2011, Steven A. Culmone named CEO and President of Ashcroft.
- In 2015, we opened a new sales office in Turkey.
- In 2018, we opened a new sales office in Dubai, UAE.
- In 2019, we acquired Rüeger Holdings SA (Rüeger) and STIKO Meetapparatenfabriek B.V. (Stiko).