± 0.5% Accuracy with optional enhanced accuracy of ±0.25%
- 5 digit LCD display with .48" character size
- New bar graph display (20 segment)
- Nine engineering units of measure plus one user programmable unit
- Capable of measuring gauge, vacuum and compound ranges from -14.7 psi through 25,000 psi
- IP 67 weatherproof enclosure
- CE compliant, RoHS compliant, UL and cUL 61010-1
- The versatile and economical choice for a wide variety of applications
The Ashcroft® DG25 series offers 0.5% of span accuracy, while the laser welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications. This series is also available with enhanced accuracy of 0.25% of span making it suitable for many test and measurement uses.
IP 67 ingress protection rating means the DG25 is suitable for demanding applications such as equipment wash down.
Nine preprogrammed engineering units of measure to read pressure in units applicable to the process or familiar to the technician using the gauge.
The DG25 comes standard with many features such as: tare, min and max memory, programmable custom engineering units, and pressure ranges from vacuum to 25,000 psi.
The DG25 was designed with the OEM in mind and can easily be custom configured to meet unique requirements, add or delete features and be customized with private label keypad overlays. Contact Ashcroft or your authorized distributor to discuss your OEM requirements!
Installation & Maintenance Information