1001T Panel Mount Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1001T pressure gauge combines an aesthetic panel mount design with reliability and performance. Easily customizable, this model is an ideal solution for pressure measurement.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts);this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- 1/4 turn polycarbonate window provides better dial visibility and easy removal
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 6,000 psi
- Dial size: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"; black painted steel case
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- Back connection only
- U-clamp panel mount (standard);front flange mounting for 2" and 2 1/2" dials
The 1001T panel mount pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1005, 1005P and 1005S series pressure gauges combine an aesthetic design with reliability and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1008A/AL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.