1005, 1005P and 1005S Commercial Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1005, 1005P and 1005S series pressure gauges combine an aesthetic design with reliability and performance. Easily customizable, these models are an ideal solution for many pressure measurement installations.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero zone" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- FlutterGuard™ (option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 6,000 psi
- Dial size:
1005: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"; black painted steel case
1005P: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"; black ABS case
1005S: 1 1/2" and 2"; stainless steel case
- Bronze Bourdon tube/brass socket
- Lower and back connection
- Optional Panel mount sleeve kit (1005P - back connection only)
- Optional black rubber boot
The 1005, 1005P and 1005S is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Filter Regulators and Water Pumps
- Beverage Dispensing Systems
- Instrument and Controls
- Paint Sprayers
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- OEM Equipment
- UL 404, High Pressure Gas (2" Type 1005/1005P, 1000-4000 psi)
- UL 252A, Compressed Gas Regulator Accessories (2" Type 1005/1005P, 30-300psi)
The Ashcroft® panel mount 1001T pressure gauge combines a design with reliability and performance. Easily customizable, it is an ideal solution for pressure measurement.
The Ashcroft® 1008A/AL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.