1008S/SL 63/100mm Pressure Gauge 1.6% Accuracy
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1008S/SL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality and reliability in an all stainless steel pressure gauge. The sealed case protects from ambient conditions and includes features enhancing product performance and safety. An ideal choice when ambient and process conditions are harsh.
- PowerFlex™movement provides superior resistance to shock,
- vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Ammonia and refrigerant versions available
- Accuracy: ±1.6% span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 15,000 psi
- Dial size: 63mm (2 1/2") and 100mm (4"); stainless steel case
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel
- NEMA 4 / IP65 (sealed) and NEMA 3 / IP54 (vented)
- Mounting (option): u-clamp and front flange
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™versions
The 1008S/SL pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.