1009 Duralife® 2.5/3.5 Inch Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1009AW/SW pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance. An ideal choice for satisfying most applications and installation requirements.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges:
1009AW: Vacuum, compound, 1,000 psi
1009SW: Vacuum, compound, 15,000 psi
- Dial size: 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional - XYW)
- Wetted Materials:
1009AW: 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube / aluminum bronze socket
1009SW: 316L stainless steel Bourdon tube and socket
- Mounting (option): u-clamp, front flange and back flange
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 1009AW/SW pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Equipment Skids
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Severe Ambient Conditions
Medical and Life Sciences:
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get quick answers to common questions. Choose your topic: