T6500 Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T6500 stainless steel pressure gauge has become an industry standard. Providing high reliability, versatility and performance, it proves an ideal product for satisfying many applications and installation requirements.
- All-stainless steel movement
- Easily adjusted micrometer pointer
- Socket welded to case
- Low ambient temperature option for arctic conditions from -94°F (-70°C)
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: 1% full scale (class 1); optional 0.5% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi
- Dial size: 100mm (4") and 160mm (6")
- Bourdon tube / socket: 316L stainless steel or monel
- Case material / style: T6500 (solid front)
- IP65 (dry) or IP66 (liquid-filled or hermetically-sealed)
The T6500 pressure gauge is ideal where stable, pressure measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Machine Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® 1109 pressure gauge is a rugged instrument and an ideal choice when an ASME gauge with a solid front stainless steel case is a requirement.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.