1032 Fractional Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1032 fractional sanitary gauge used for satisfying stringent sanitary requirements. The design provides minimal deadleg, while the self-draining enclosure is ideal for washdown operations. An ideal solution when process measurement and integrity are necessary.
- Compact design
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- FlutterGuard™(option) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter;extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- Accuracy: ±3% full scale (upscale) / ±5% full scale (downscale)
- Pressure Ranges: 30 psi thru 600 psi and compound
- Dial size: 2"; stainless steel case
- Tri-Clamp® fitting: 3/4"
- Wetted material: electropolished diaphragm (12 to 20RA surface finish)
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions
The 1032 fractional sanitary pressure gauge is ideal where system integrity and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Dairy
- Medical Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1036 inline sanitary gauge satisfies stringent sanitary requirements with its unique design.
The Ashcroft® 2032 and 2036 digital sanitary gauges are battery powered multifunctional instruments providing exceptional features and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.