HVAC, fume hood control, lab/clean/hospital room pressurization, medical lung function or breathing equipment, fan tracking, filter monitoring, or very low velocity measurements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Certified 0.25% and 0.5% accuracy
- 0.1 in.H2O - 50 in.H2O pressure ranges
- CE approved
- High overpressure protection
- NEMA 2 Stainless Steel construction
- Three output signals available
- Easy installation
- On-board voltage regulation allows use of lower cost, non-precise, unregulated power supply
- 9 point NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
The Ashcroft® XLdp is a variable capacitance sensor within a glass-clad silicon chip. The patented Si-Glas™ technology combines the inherent high sensitivity of a variable capacitance transducer with the repeatability of a micro-machined, ultra-thin silicon diaphragm.
The Ashcroft® Si-Glas™ sensor enables precise measurement and control of very low pressure. Although the ultra-thin silicon diaphragm deflects only a micron, the sensor is 100 times more sensitive to pressure than available silicon piezoresistive pressure sensors.
The Si-Glas™ sensor is composed of only sputtered metals and glass molecularly bonded to silicon. There are no epoxies or other organics in the sensor to contribute to drift or mechanical degradation over time. The glass-clad silicon diaphragm withstands extreme overpressure as well as severe shock and vibration.
Installation & Maintenance Information