PD-Series NEMA 7 Differential Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® PD differential pressure switch was designed for use with harsh applications where uncompromising protection is required. It combines field-proven technology, stability and long cycling, making it ideal for satisfying pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Explosion proof housing
- Dual chamber design allows for field calibration to be performed safely even with the power connected
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Multiple process connection available
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 7/9 (IP66) aluminum enclosure
- Single or dual setpoints
- Differential pressure ranges: 30" IWD to 400 psid
The PD differential pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Steel Mills
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.