NPA-Series NEMA 4 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® NPA watertight pressure switch was designed to satisfy challenging applications needing high cycle rates with switch functionality. This design incorporates proven thin film technology to trigger a high quality relay, making this an extremely reliable and long lasting switch. This switch is ideal for use with pressure control, shutdown or alarm operations.
- Multi-turn potentiometers allow easy setpoint and deadband adjustments
- Switch status indication
- SPDT 10 amp relay
- Accuracy: ±0.50% full scale
- NEMA 3,4, 4X and 13 (IP66); aluminum enclosure
- Single setpoint
- Pressure ranges: 60 to 20,000 psi
- Multiple process connections available
- Adjustable deadband (as low as 0.5% of full scale)
The NPA watertight pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Machine Tools
- Injection Molding Machines
- Turbines and Compressors
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Hydraulic Systems
The Ashcroft® APA and APS watertight miniature pressure switches are designed for pressure control in harsh applications.
The Ashcroft® GC35 is a compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.