GC31 Indicating Pressure Transducer with Switch Outputs
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC31 is an ultra compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs. Incorporating field-proven thin film sensor, this model can monitor a wide variety of applications. An ideal choice for optimizing instrument costs.
- Ultra-compact design
- 3-in-1 capability: digital pressure gauge, switch and transducer
- Min. / max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Programmable switch setting and analog scaling
- Simple "push button" operation
- Accuracy: ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1,500 psi,; compound ranges up to 150 psi
- LED display (3 1/2 digit)
The GC31 is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Hydraulic Presses / Stamping Equipment
- Water / Wastewater Pressure Control
- Refrigerant / Ammonia based Cooling Systems
- Pressure Monitoring for Lifts, Vulcanizers and Lubrication Systems
- Alarm, Control and Pressure Monitoring
- Cooling and Lubricating Systems
The Ashcroft® GC35 is a compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
The Ashcroft® GC51 pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.