GC55 Wet/Wet Indicating Differential Pressure Transducer with Switch Outputs
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC55 is a high-differential pressure transducer incorporating two thin film sensors; unit output signaling may be connected to external controls or data acquisition. An ideal product for monitoring or controlling a wide variety of wet or dry media.
- Robust, cast-aluminum enclosure
- 3-in-1 capability: digital pressure gauge, switch and transducer
- Min. / max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Programmable switch setting and analog scaling
- Bright LED display; pressure and switch status
- Internal "push button" settings allow for field selection between the DP value and the line pressure readings from either sensor
- Accuracy: ±0.50% span (analog output) / ±1.00% span (display and switch outputs)
- Differential Pressure Ranges: 75 to 300 psid (field rangeable from -105% to +105%)
- NEMA 4X (IP66) aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- LED display (3 1/2 digits)
- Output: 4-20 mA (3-wire) or 1-5 Vdc versions
The GC55 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Pump Controls
- Compressor Control
- Filter Monitoring
- HVAC Hydronic Cooling / Heating Systems
The Ashcroft® GC30 differential pressure transducer uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor for monitoring a wide variety of applications.
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.