KX Flush Mount Pressure Transducer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® KX pressure transmitter combines benefits of thin film performance with the utility of a flush-mounting sensing diaphragm. The small sensing area and low internal volume assure accurate measurement under severe conditions. An ideal product for use with process media that can clog standard instrument connections.
- Flush-mounted integral 316 SS diaphragm
- PMC adapter
- Accuracy: ± 1.0 % span
- Pressure Ranges: 100 to 5,000 psi
- Housing: NEMA 4X IP65; 300 series stainless steel
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Output signal: current or voltage
The KX is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Spray Booths
- Pulp and Paper
- Heavy Medium Pumping Processes
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.