Model E Bimetal Thermometer
The Ashcroft® Model E bimetallic thermometer is a high-quality process temperature instrument that delivers exceptional reliability. An ideal choice for accurate temperature readings. Offers dampening options to counter vibration.
- Hermetically sealed case to prevent entry of moisture, interior corrosion and coil freeze-up
- External adjustment allows to be able to perform quick and limited span adjustments
- 3″ or 5″ Maxivision® dial for easy readability and parallax elimination
- Silicone dampened coil or liquid-fill option for reduction of pointer flutter in high vibration applications and improved response times
- ±1% Accuracy to ASME B40.3
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Certifications & Approvals
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
Drawings & Product/Technical Information
±1% of span ASME B40.200 (B40.3 Grade A)
Dry: 2 ½ ̋ to 60 ̋
Liquid Filled: 2 ½ ̋ to 24"
2˝, 3˝, 5˝
Plain, Pointed Stem, 1⁄2 NPT, 1⁄2 NPT Union and 1⁄2 NPT Adjustable Union
Case & Stem
304 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel
Process Connection Location
3˝, 5˝: Everyangle™, Lower, Center Back
2 ̋: Centerback
NEMA 4X / IP66
Glass, Safety Glass or Acrylic
Can safety glass be used on a liquid filled Bimetal Thermometer?
Do Ashcroft® Bimetal Thermometers contain mercury?
Are CRN #’s available for Bimetal Thermometers?
Ashcroft is a trusted source for pressure, temperature, and test instruments around the world. Learn more about how we can help you protect your people, processes, and profits.