1008A/AL 63/100mm Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1008A/AL pressure gauge offers exceptional quality, durability, and performance. The sealed case protects from ambient conditions, and includes features enhancing product performance and safety. An ideal product for satisfying applications with high levels of vibration, pulsation, and pressure spikes.
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- FlutterGuard™ (option on dry gauges) reduces movement wear and eliminates pointer flutter; extends product life and allows easy gauge readability
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero zone" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- Available dry, liquid-fill or field-fillable versions
- Accuracy: ±3-2-3% span (ASME B40.100, Grade B)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 15,000 psi
- Dial size: 63mm (2 1/2") and 100mm (4"); stainless steel case
- Bronze Bourdon tube / brass socket
- Lower and back connection
- Mounting (option): u-clamp, front flange and retrofit flange (back connection only)
- Dry, liquid-filled or field-fillable versions
The 1008A/AL pressure gauge is ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1005, 1005P and 1005S series pressure gauges combine an aesthetic design with reliability and performance.
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.