1032 Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1032 sanitary gauge is designed specifically to satisfy stringent sanitary requirements. An ideal product assuring reliability and process integrity.
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- Autoclave or Sterilize 3 1/2" only dial with polysulfone window option (XPS)
- Electropolished diaphragm and housing
- Easy Zero™ provides external adjustability of instrument span (3 1/2" dial)
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge with added cost benefits.
1.5% full scale for pressure ranges 100 psi and above
2% full scale for vacuum, compound and ranges below 100 psi
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 1000 psi
- Dial size: 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"; stainless steel case
- Tri-Clamp® fitting: 1 1/2" and 2"
- Wetted material: (electropolished diaphragm ans seal housing) (12 to 20RA surface finish)
- 316L SS
- Hastelloy C276
- All-welded 316L SS construction
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions
The 1032 sanitary digital gauge is ideal where precision and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Dairy
- Medical Equipment
- 3A compliant to sanitary standard 74
The Ashcroft® 1036 inline sanitary gauge satisfies stringent sanitary requirements with its unique design.
The Ashcroft® 2032 and 2036 digital sanitary pressure gauges are battery powered multifunctional instruments providing exceptional features and performance.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.