DDS-Series NEMA 7 Differential Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
Ashcroft® DDS differential pressure switch senses low differential pressures between high differential pressure sources. This product is ideally suited for pressure level sensing, filter monitoring and pressure control.
- Rugged enclosure
- High static pressure capability up to 1500 psi
- Field-adjustable setpoint; fixed deadband
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 4X and 12; aluminum enclosure
- Watertight or explosion proof versions Class 1, Div 1, Groups C & D
- SPDT or DPDT setpoints
- Differential pressure ranges: 1.5" IWD to 150" IWD
The DDS differential pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Filter Monitoring and Control
- Pressure Level Sensing
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.