LP-Series NEMA 4 Pressure Switch
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® LP pressure switch is designed for use on applications requiring high reliability, safety and accuracy. Its straight forward design allows for easy field installation and calibration. The LP pressure switch is ideal for pressure control, safety shutdown or alarm operations.
- Wide selection of switch elements and wetted materials
- Multiple process connections available
- Adjustable setpoints from 15%-100% of range
- Fixed or adjustable deadbands
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale
- NEMA 4X (IP65) aluminum enclosure
- Single or dual setpoints
The LP pressure switch is ideal where accurate and reliable pressure measurements are essential:
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Steel MillsWater and Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines
- Dairies and Breweries
- Boilers and Burners
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Filters and Presses
- Paint Spraying Equipment
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences Market:
- Pharmaceutical Plants
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry Brochures Videos
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.