C-600A-01 Duratemp® Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® C-600A-01 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration. This product is extremely versatile for use on many applications. Usually used with a thermowell, the Duratemp® is ideal for applications with vibration and very high or low temperature.
- Exclusive movementless design; eliminates wear and increases
- No head or elevation error due to bulb position
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and eliminates parallax
- Wide selection of temperature ranges, line lengths and bulb styles
- Impact-resistant stainless steel case
- Bayonet ring for easy glass replacement or pointer adjustment
- Accuracy: ±1.00% full scale (Grade A)
- 4 1/2" stainless steel case
- Surface and flush panel mount models
The 600A-01 Duratemp® thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
The Ashcroft Wake Frequency Calculator offers a user friendly approach to ensure your thermowell is safe and compatible with your application.