K1 Pressure Transducer/Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® K1 is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration. A perfect choice when superior pressure measurement is needed.
- Highly configurable - broad selection of pressure ranges, output signals,
pressure connections and electrical terminations
- Approval (optional): FM Intrinsically Safe or Non-incendive
- Accuracy: ±0.50% or ±1.00% span
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Housing: NEMA 4X IP65; 300 series stainless steel
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Output signal: current or voltage
The K1 is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Machine Tool
- Construction Equipment
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Pump Control
The Ashcroft® A2 industrial pressure transmitter is designed to satisfy the requirements of industrial applications.
The Ashcroft® T2 pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.