ZL91 Fluoropolymer Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® ZL91 pressure transducer is designed for ultrapure and de-ionized water applications. It is constructed with PTFE/PFA wetted parts that minimizes metal ion elution. Its compact design helps to reduce contamination and maintain the purity of your process fluid.
- PTFE/PFA wetted parts
- Low metal ion elution
- Compatible with pipe diameters from 0.25 to 1.0 in. O.D.
- Capacitance sensor for excellent thermal stability
- Multiple mounting options include tube connections, press fit nuts, flared nuts and threaded nuts
- Class 100 cleanroom packaged and double bagged
- Designed for low and negative pressure measurement
- IP65 ingress rating
Ultrapure/deionized water facilities
Ultrapure/deionized water production equipment
Cleaning equipment for semiconductor
Cleaning equipment for Flat Panel Displays (FPD)
Certifications & Approvals
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
±1.0% of span @ 73°F (23°C). Accuracy includes the effects of linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
1-5 Vdc (3 Wire)
4-20 mA (2 Wire)
Gauge and compound ranges from 15 psi up to 75 psi
Tube connection sizes include: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"