T2 Pressure Transducer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® T2 general purpose industrial pressure transducer provides outstanding integrity concerning high shock, vibration and pressure cycling. Utilizing high-performance ASIC, digital compensation provides excellent temperature performance, while the thin film sensor enables long-term stability. An ideal choice for pressure measurement.
- All-welded sensor and pressure connection
- Highly configurable; wide selection of pressure connections and
- Voltage / current outputs
- High overpressure ratings
- High EMI/RFI immunity rating
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span
- Pressure Ranges: 30 to 20,000 psi
- Housing: NEMA 4X IP65; 20% glass reinforced nylon -fire retardant to UL94 V1
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- UL Recognized Component per UL 61010-1, CSA 22.2 61010-1, Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
The T2 is ideal where consistent and reliable pressure measurement is essential.
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Machine Tools
- Pump Control
- Process Automation
- Compressor Control
- Hydraulic Systems
- Pump Control
The Ashcroft® G2 combines performance with value. A versatile product platform, it excels in even the most challenging application.
The Ashcroft® K1 is a proven and versatile pressure transducer/transmitter. Sensor technology and assembly method eliminates signal instability and drift; making this product virtually unaffected by shock or vibration.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.