ZL92 Fluoropolymer Pressure Transducer
The Ashcroft® ZL92 is a pressure transducer designed for use in semiconductor processes that require fluoropolymer (PTFE/PFA) wetted parts for improved chemical compatibility for use in corrosive gases and fluids. A secondary isolation diaphragm and vent design isolates the ceramic sensing element from corrosive gases and liquids which extends the life span of the transducer.
- PTFE/PFA wetted parts
- Corrosion resistant to chemicals such as hydrofluoric acid
- Low metal ion elution
- Compatible with pipe diameters from 0.25 to 0.5 in. O.D.
- Capacitance sensor for excellent thermal stability
- Multiple mounting options include tube connections, press fit nuts, flared nuts and threaded nuts
- Class 100 cleanroom packaged and double bagged
Cleaning equipment for semiconductor
Cleaning equipment for Flat Panel Displays (FPD)
Chemical supply systems
Certifications & Approvals
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
±1.0% of span @ 73°F (23°C). Accuracy includes the effects of linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
1-5 Vdc (3 Wire)
4-20 mA (2 Wire)
0-45 psi to 0-75 psi’ as ‘0-45 psi and 0-75 psi
Tube connection sizes include: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Polypropylene and PTFE/PFA