Ashcroft® flanged thermowell isolates and protects a temperature instrument’s sensing element from pressurized, high velocity and corrosive media. They ensure longer life and accurate measurement while allowing the sensing instrument to be removed without without shutting down the process. A wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions are available.
- Raised face, flat face and ring joint versions (ASME B16.5)
- One piece bar stock construction
- Full penetration welds on flanged thermowell
- Stamped with mil traceable material and heat number
- Testing and certifications including Wake Frequency Calculations per ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2016
- Standard or customized shank dimensions and styles
- Wide selection of material options
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Turbines and Compressors
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
Drawings & Product/Technical Information
Process Connection Size
1", 1 1/2" and 2"
1/2 NPT Female
150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 class
flange finish 125-250 RMS
2" if U-dimension is <3"
3" if U-dimension is >3"
Custom Lag dimensions are available
Cap and Chain
What is a lag on a thermowell?
What is the difference between NPSM and NPT instrument connection threads?
Thermowells, what are they?
What Information is needed to run a Wake Frequency calculation of a thermowell?
Ashcroft is a trusted source for pressure, temperature, and test instruments around the world. Learn more about how we can help you protect your people, processes, and profits.