Ashcroft® flanged thermowell isolates and protects a temperature instrument’s sensing element from pressurized, high velocity and corrosive media. They ensure longer life and accurate measurement while allowing the sensing instrument to be removed without without shutting down the process. A wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions are available.
- Raised face, flat face and ring joint versions (ASME B16.5)
- One piece bar stock construction
- Full penetration welds on flanged thermowell
- Stamped with mil traceable material and heat number
- Testing and certifications including Wake Frequency Calculations per ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2016
- Standard or customized shank dimensions and styles
- Wide selection of material options
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- Turbines and Compressors
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
Process Connection Size
1", 1 1/2" and 2"
1/2 NPT Female
150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 and 2500 class
flange finish 125-250 RMS
2" if U-dimension is <3"
3" if U-dimension is >3"
Custom Lag dimensions are available
Cap and Chain