Ashcroft® sanitary thermowell isolates and protects a temperature instrument’s sensing element from pressurized, high velocity and corrosive media. These are typically used where exposed threads may collect contaminants such as in food processing or pharmaceutical production. The polish and large radius between the stem and flange support easier cleaning. Thermowells ensure longer life and accurate measurement while allowing the sensing instrument to be removed without shutting down the process. A wide selection of materials, sizes and dimensions are available.
- One piece bar stock construction
- Stamped with mil traceable material and heat number
- Testing and certifications including Wake Frequency Calculations per ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2016
- Standard or customized shank dimensions and styles
- Wide selection of material options
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
Certifications & Approvals
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
Process Connection Size
1˝, 1 1⁄2˝ or 2˝ Tri-Clamp®
1/2 NPT Female
2" if U-dimension is <3"
3" if U-dimension is >3"
Custom Lag dimensions are available
Cap and Chain