2008 Panel Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 2008 panel builders pressure gauge is used for easy installation in equipment panels. Providing exceptional quality, durability, and performance, it is an ideal product for many installations and will easily retrofit existing panels.
- Case welded flange
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
Dry gauge: ±1.6% full scale
Liquid-filled gauge: ±2% full scale
Optional: ±1% full scale
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 15,000 psi
- Dial size: 63mm (2 1/2")
304 Stainless Steel (Standard)
316L Stainless Steel (Optional - XYW)
- Wetted Materials:
316L stainless steel Bourdon tube / socket
- NEMA 4 / IP65 (sealed) and NEMA 3 / IP54 (vented)
- Panel mounted
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 2008 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil and Gas control panels
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® C-600A-01 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® 1112 pressure snubber is used for protecting measurement instruments from sudden pressure increases or fluctuations
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.