1188 Low Pressure Bellows Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1188 bellows gauge is used when low pressure measurement is a requirement. Its highly sensitive system and standard product features provide for a safe means for measuring process media. An ideal product solution for many installation points.
- Inches of water ranges
- Bronze, 316 stainless steel or monel wetted parts
- Available with diaphragm seals
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 10" IWC to 10 psi
- Dial Size: 4 1/2"
- Case: phenolic
The 1188 bellows gauge is ideal where stable, low pressure measurement is essential:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Equipment Skids
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.