EL Bimetal Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® EL bimetallic thermometer provides high quality and performance. An ideal choice for accurate temperature measurement when vibration is present.
- Robust, hermetically sealed case
- External adjustment allows quick, limited span adjustments; reduces
maintenance and recalibration costs
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and parallax elimination
- Everyangle™ provides almost 360-degree dial positioning
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale ASME B40.200 (B40.3 Grade A)
- Dial sizes: 3" and 5"
- Everyangle™ and rear connections
- Silicone filled
- NEMA 4X / IP66 Enclosure
The EL liquid fill bimetallic thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® C-600B Duratemp® thermometer is a direct-mount instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® flanged thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.