C-600A-04 Duratemp® Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® C-600A-04 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration. This product is extremely versatile for use on many applications. Usually used with a thermowell, the Duratemp® is ideal for applications with vibration and very high or low temperature.
- Exclusive movementless design; eliminates wear and prolongs
- No head or elevation error due to bulb position
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and eliminates parallax
- Wide selection of temperature ranges, line lengths and bulb styles
- Snap ring allows easy glass replacement or pointer adjustment
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (Grade A)
- 4 1/2" and 6" phenol case
- Surface and flush mount design
The 600A-04 Duratemp® thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® C-600H-45 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® threaded thermowells are utilized when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
The Ashcroft Wake Frequency Calculator offers a user friendly approach to ensure your thermowell is safe and compatible with your application.