C-600H-45 Duratemp® Thermometer
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® C-600H-45 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration. The hermetically sealed case design enables its use on applications where extreme moisture or dust exist. Usually used with a thermowell, the Duratemp® Thermometer is ideal for applications with vibration and very high or low temperature.
- Hermetically sealed case
- Exclusive movementless design; eliminates wear and prolongs product life
- No head or elevation error due to bulb position
- Maxivision® dial for easy readability and eliminates parallax
- Wide selection of temperature ranges, line lengths and bulb styles
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (Grade A)
- 4 1/2" phenol case
- Surface mount design
The 600H-45 Duratemp® thermometer is ideal where consistent, reliable temperature measurement is essential:
- Offshore Oil Rigs
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Pressure Control
- Pulp and Paper
- General Industrial
- Equipment Skids
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Food and Beverage
The Ashcroft® C-600A-01 Duratemp® thermometer is a remote mounted instrument providing performance while being highly resistant to shock and vibration.
The Ashcroft® flanged thermowell is used when pressure, high velocity and corrosive process media exist.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
The Ashcroft Wake Frequency Calculator offers a user friendly approach to ensure your thermowell is safe and compatible with your application.