CXLdp Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter is the expert choice for critical airflow and room monitoring applications. With excellent sensitivity and proven long term stability, the CXLdp delivers reliable measurements below 0.10 inches of water.
- Compact design
- LED indicator for trouble-shooting, correct wiring or locating product
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges
- Euro-style terminal block; reduces wiring errors and labor
- Field-selectable output (voltage version)
- 3 Year warranty
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.40% or ±0.80% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0.10 IWD to 25.00 IWD
Bidrectional: ±0.10 IWD to ±15.00 IWD
- NEMA 1; ABS enclosure
- Mounting: DIN rail or surface mount
- Output signal: current or voltage
The CXLdp is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Critical Environments
- Building / Comfort Control Systems
- Fan Monitoring
- Duct Flow
- Fume Hood Control
- Clean Room
- Filter Monitoring
The Ashcroft® GL42 low differential indicating pressure transmitter is used for measurement and control of extremely low pressures and flow.
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glas™ technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.