Working At Ashcroft
Winning As A Team
Our greatest strength is our exceptional employees. All Ashcroft products and services are the result of our innovative and passionate team members. Everyone strives toward a common goal - creating the best customer experiences. Innovation is inspired by a shared commitment to great work - and to each other. The combined talents of our diverse workforce make us more competitive, more resilient and better able to respond to the constantly changing needs of our customers and markets.
For over 165 years we've been a leader in our industry and our employees are proud to work for a well-respected stable company. See why our employees come and stay!
Ashcroft Brand Video
The first thing most employees say is "Ashcroft is like family".Our employees stay and there is a sense of being around your friends and family.We work hard, but have fun too - special events, food trucks, ping pong and more. Because you feel like you're around family, people can be themselves, relax and have fun. We work hard but have a lot of fun along the way. Check out the video from our
Ashcroft fosters well-being with health coverage, reimbursement program for fitness, health fairs, comprehensive employee benefits, and the ability to purchase up to five additional vacation days.
Ashcroft is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. Our employees come from all over the world, representing different nationalities, educational backgrounds and life experiences and every member of the team brings unique perspectives and ideas.
We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, age, marital status, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics under applicable law.
Employee Benefits & Amenities
We offer a wide variety of benefits and amenities to help our employees live healthy, fulfilling lives at and outside of work. In addition to our everyday business casual environment, our benefits may vary by function but include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (including Company shut down between Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellthy - A Healthcare Concierge Services for employees taking care of loved ones with complex, chronic, or ongoing care needs (i.e. parent with Dementia, spouse with Cancer, child with Autism).
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Community Events
- Wellness benefits
- Weight management support group
- Tobacco cessation support
- On-site flu shots, mammogram and blood drives
- Free on-site biometric health screenings
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs: BJ's, Verizon Wireless, Microsoft Home Use, Select
- Above & Beyond and Core Value Awards
- Service Recognition Program
- Parental Leave
- Nutritious food option in the Employee Center
- Fitness room
- Walking path
- Ping Pong Room
- Basketball Court
- Convenient commute to I-95 and the Merritt Parkway
Learn why we stay for 5,10, 25, 40 years
Learn about your career options with us
Find more about employment opportunities
2020 Career Fairs
Quinnipiac University - School of Business & Engineering Spring Career Fair
Friday February 28th, 2020 10:00am - 12:00pm
Burt Kahn Court, Mount Carmel Campus
275 Mount Carmel Road
Hamden, CT 06518
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to see our job opportunities!
Keep up with the latest on products and applications. Sign up for Ashcroft enews.