1198 Finned Siphon
The Ashcroft® 1198 finned siphon protects pressure instruments from the effects of elevated temperatures. A reduced orifice decreases the volume of the process medium in the siphon allowing efficient heat transfer between the medium and the siphon. The siphon’s metallic fins maximize exposure to the ambient temperature for effective dissipation.
- Effectively protects instruments from elevated temperatures
- Siphon and sensing instrument mount directly to the process
- Built-in dampening mechanism combats process pulsation
- Compatible with many process media
- Use with gauges, switches, transducers and diaphragm seals
Chemical and Petrochemical
Oil and Gas
Pulp and Paper
Certifications & Approvals
Datasheets & Instruction Manuals
¼ NPT Male, ½ NPTMale
316L stainless steel, Monel
Max Allowable Working Press.
3,000 psi (700°F)