1036 Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1036 inline sanitary gauge satisfies stringent sanitary requirements with its unique design. Mated with the type 1037 Inline fitting, this assembly virtually eliminates process deadleg, assuring contamination is minimized. An ideal product for reliability and process integrity.
- Clean or steam in place (CIP/SIP)
- Autoclave or Sterilize 3 1/2" only dial with polysulfone window option (XPS)
- Retrofits other manufacturer's CPM design
- Easy Zero™ provides external adjustability of instrument span (3 1/2" dial)
- PowerFlex™ movement provides superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation; extends product life and reduces maintenance costs
- True Zero™ reduces reading errors by using a "zero box" instead of conventional dial pins (posts); this ensures product safety, integrity and system control
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge with added cost benefits
- Mates with type 1037
±1.5% full scale for pressure ranges 100 psi and above
±2% full scale for vacuum, compound and ranges below 100 psi
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 600 psi
- Dial size: 3 1/2"; stainless steel case
- All-welded 316L stainless steel construction
- Wetted material: electropolished diaphragm (12 to 20RA surface finish)
- Dry, liquid-filled or hermetically sealed versions
- 1036 and 1037 are sold separately
The 1036 inline sanitary digital gauge is ideal where system integrity and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Food and Dairy
- Medical Equipment
- 3A compliant to sanitary standard 74
The Ashcroft® 1032 fractional sanitary gauge used for satisfying stringent sanitary requirements.
The Ashcroft® 2032 and 2036 digital sanitary pressure gauges are battery powered multifunctional instruments providing exceptional features and performance.
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.