ATE-2 Handheld Calibrator
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage. The base unit includes application-specific firmware for convenient instrument calibration and logging of associated data. In addition, the ATE-2 has the ability to interface the system with a computer, data acquisition system or dumb terminal via the standard USB interface. An ideal product when calibration and traceability are needed.
- Large LCD display (1.5" x 2.5")
- Dual sensor module bay for interchangeable modules
- Data logging capability up to 16,000 records
- Many Standard firmware features - min./max., tare, programmable damping, percent function, and switch test
- AQS pressure and temperature modules can be upgraded to work with the ATE-2
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±0.025%, ±0.05% - ±0.7% or ±0.1%
- Enclosure: IP65 (NEMA 4X); high-impact PC-ABS
- Pressure Ranges: 0.25" IWC to 10,000 psi
The ATE-2 handheld calibrator provides precision on applications:
- Test and Measurement
- Calibration Laboratories
Approval with Module:
Approval - Intrinsically safe (Optional)
The Ashcroft® 1279 Duragauge® pressure gauge provides dependability, safety and performance.
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.