GC30 Indicating Differential Pressure Transducer with Switch Outputs
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC30 differential pressure transducer uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor for monitoring a wide variety of applications. An ideal choice for optimizing instrument costs.
- Ultra-compact design
- 3-in-1 capability: digital pressure gauge, switch and transducer
- Min. / max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Programmable switch setting and analog scaling
- Simple "push button" operation
- Accuracy: ±1.50% span
- Differential Pressure and Compound Ranges: 0.25" to 25.00" water column
- Max static pressure 7.5 psi
- LED display (3 1/2 digit)
The GC30 is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Filter Monitoring
- Clean Room Pressure Differential
- Pressure Sensing and Control
- Fan speed Control
- Alarm and Control
The Ashcroft® GC55 is a high-differential pressure transducer incorporating two thin film sensors; unit output signaling may be connected to external controls or data acquisition.
The Ashcroft® GC52 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter where consistent, reliable low DP measurement is essential.
Product DetailsData SheetProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.