GC51 Rangeable Indicating Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® GC51 rangeable pressure transmitter incorporates field-proven thin film technology, and can be used for monitoring a wide variety of wet or dry media. A perfect choice for pressure measurement.
- Compact, robust design
- Min./max. feature records low and high pressure events
- Analog scaling
- Simple internal "push button" configurability
- "Loop check" allows easy display of user-defined units and verification without applying pressure
- Key lock prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span
- Pressure Ranges: 50 to 7,500 psig; compound ranges to -15/50 psig
- NEMA 4X (IP65) aluminum enclosure
- Wetted material: all-welded stainless steel
- Backlit / rotatable LED display (4 digit)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA
The GC51 is ideal where consistent, and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
Industrial and OEM Applications:
- Municipal Water - Pumping, Tank Level
- Compressor Control
- Process Automation
- Hydraulic Systems
The Ashcroft® GC35 is a compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
The Ashcroft® GC31 is an ultra compact indicating transducer with analog scaling and switch outputs.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.