1490 Low Pressure Diaphragm Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1490 diaphragm gauge is an economical solution for low pressure measurement. This model provides reliability and performance due to its ultra-sensitive diaphragm measuring system. An ideal product for non-corrosive gas measurement. Not suitable for liquids.
- Easily removable window for small zero adjustments
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Pressure Ranges: 10" IWC to 15 psi
- Dial size: 2-1/2" and 3-1/2"
- Case: glass-filled polysulfone; open front
- Diaphragm system / socket: phosphor bronze
The 1490 pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable low pressure measurement is essential:
- Vacuum Pumps
- Air Compressors
- Gas Measurement; Burners and Leak Detectors
- Vacuum Ovens
- Specialized OEM Equipment
Medical and Life Sciences:
- Suction Regulators and Respirators
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.