DXLdp Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® DXLdp differential transmitter uses patented Si-Glas™ technology, assuring precise measurement and control at extremely low dP pressures. This model is virtually unaffected by shock or vibration. A perfect solution when critical pressure measurement is needed.
- LED indicator for troubleshooting, correct wiring or locating product
- Wide selection of differential pressure ranges
- DIN Rail Mount reduces installation and calibration costs
- 3-Year Warranty
- SpoolCal® actuator provides in-place system calibration without disturbing process tubes (pressure ranges to 50 I.W.D)
- Front access test jacks provide on-line signal reference without removing wiring
- LED range status indicators for instant troubleshooting
- 2:1 pressure range turndown
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.50% and ±1.00% of span
- Differential Pressure Ranges:
Unidirectional: 0.10 I.W.D to 50.00 I.W.D
Bidirectional: ±0.05 I.W.D to ±25.00 I.W.D
- NEMA 1; glass-filled polycarbonate enclosure
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Output signal: current or voltage
The DXLdp is ideal where consistent, and reliable differential pressure measurement is essential:
- Critical Environments
- Building Energy Management / Comfort Control Systems
- Clean Room / Laboratory Pressurization
- Room Pressurization and Control
- Velocity Pressure
The Ashcroft® CXLdp differential pressure transmitter uses the patented Si-Glas™ variable capacitance sensor, providing excellent sensitivity and long term stability.
The Ashcroft® ATE-2 handheld calibrator is an exceptional instrument performing precision measurement of pressure, temperature, current or voltage.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsInstallation & MaintenanceIndustry BrochuresSelection Guides Videos
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.