12DDG/15DDG Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 12DDG/15DDG direct drive gauges are an economical solution for measuring pressures within very limited space installations. Incorporating direct drive technology, these models are virtually unaffected by shock and vibration. Ideal products for many industrial equipment installations.
- Sealed case provides dust-proof, weather / corrosion-resistant product
- Direct Drive Technology
- Silicone-dampened coil (option) resists vibration effects
- Easy installation using wrench flats
Standard model: ±2% at setpoint; ±5% to 8% at either end
UL listed model: ±3.5% of span in middle 3/5ths of scale
- Pressure Ranges: 60 to 4,000 psi
- Dial size: 1 1/4" (12DDG) / 1 1/2" (15DDG); stainless steel case
- Beryllium copper tube/brass socket
- Back connection only
The 12DDG/15DDG direct drive gauges are ideal where reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Air Inflators / Compressors
- Specialized OEM Equipment
- Industrial and Specialty Gases
- Breathing Apparatus
- UL 404, High Pressure Gas
(12DDG/15DDG, 1500psi-4000 psi)
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.