1009 4.5/6 Inch Pressure Gauge
- Certificates & Approvals
The Ashcroft® 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal for resisting chemical, weather or corrosion effects. Providing durability, reliability and performance, it is well-suited for aggressive process media applications. A good choice for satisfying many application and installation requirements.
- Stainless steel, bronze and monel Bourdon tube options
- Wide selection of pressure connections and pressure ranges
- Teflon®-coated, 400 stainless steel movement
- PLUS!™ Performance (option) dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects; provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 1A)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum, compound, 30,000 psi
- Dial size: 4 1/2" and 6"
- Case: stainless steel; open-front
- Dry, liquid-filled and PLUS!™ versions
The 1009 industrial pressure gauge is ideal where safe and reliable pressure measurement is essential:
- Deionized Water
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Specialized OEM Equipment
The Ashcroft® 1106 pulsation dampener is used to protect measuring instruments from sudden increases and fluctuations of pressure.
The Ashcroft® 200 and 201 threaded diaphragm seals or isolation devices protect pressure measuring instruments.
Product DetailsData SheetDrawings & ModelsProduct InformationInstallation & MaintenanceSelection Guides
Locate an authorized Ashcroft distributor in your area.
Use the selector to review compatible wetted materials and requirements of your application.
Need to convert measurement units? Check out our quick and easy approach to pressure, temperature and flow unit conversions.